Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
3050 Peachtree Rd NW Ste 500
Atlanta, GA 30305-2296
- SRS, SRES
"Just a note to say Thank You! for all your help, dedication and professionalism. I say with certainty I greatly appreciate you for having been my agent" - E Johnson
24 Things about me and why you may care
In today’s world where we are all moving so fast, it can be hard to make connections and get to know people. That is why I wrote this list. If you are here you may be considering hiring me to assist you with the purchase or sale of your home. Through that process I get to know so much about my clients that I think it’s only fair you get to know about me. By knowing more about me you have the chance to know if we may a be a good fit to work together. You may find we have much in common or only a few things. However, I find it’s a good ice breaker for many people as they are not inviting a stranger into their home and assist them with one of the largest transactions of their lives.
Without further delay:
- I’ve traveled to Nicaragua when I was in my earlier teens on a mission trip with my church to establish a sister parish with a small town two hours outside Managua.
- I’m a total dog person. I don’t get cats...at all.
- I was the Prom King. Got to keep the crown and everything! LOL!
- I traveled to Fiji and spent 10 days there. I didn’t do my research first and didn’t realize they don’t have sandy beaches!! It’s all rock!!
- When I was younger I used to love to fly, even enjoyed turbulence!! Now, as an adult and aware of my mortality I am not a fan of flying at all!!
- My first job was working at the Gap when I was 16. The Gap was cool back then!
- For a short two weeks, I worked at Starbucks, and I didn’t understand what the different drinks were so I made the same drink for everyone!!
- I have psoriasis and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy...and no it’s not contagious, you cannot catch it, it just gives me dry skin patches on my hands.
- Once I pushed open a swinging door and didn’t realize anyone was on the other side. I ended up hitting Tony Robbins with the door!! He is very tall and I was instantly intimidated!
- When I was 16 I had the chance to do achieve one of my biggest goals. I got to SCUBA dive the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- Once my best friend and I got lost in the Capitol building in Washington DC and we stumbled upon the train that runs between the capital and the offices of the representatives.
- During college, I was president of my fraternity, Alpha Chi Rho.
- My favorite ice cream is Blue Bell Vanilla and Strawberries but I cannot stand Blue Bell Strawberry ice cream!! Weird I know.
- I’m one of the few people who love the cold weather and everything that goes with it, sweaters, comfort food, skiing, etc.
- My dad was in the Army and I was born in Germany when my parents were stationed there.
- I have been all over Europe but I don’t remember it because I was too young!
- My first car was a Volkswagen Jetta...and it was a 5-speed manual transmission. I miss driving a manual transmission car.
- I had a Jeep Wrangler. It was a 5 speed also and my favorite car I’ve ever owned.
- I keep change in my car to give to the homeless people
- I have a VERY foul mouth! I would make a sailor blush! However, I don’t curse in front of my clients.
- My birthday is Christmas Day
- Growing up I wanted to be a vet or a lawyer
- My best friend and I have been friends since the 6th grade
- I still have a pen pal from when I when to camp as a kid. We still send each other cards every year. It has been almost 27 years we have been writing each other.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.